Yes, online purchases (including Full Price & SALE items) can be returned to any Review boutique or Outlet Store. Online purchases cannot be returned to Review at Myer department stores.
The store is able to provide you with a full refund, exchange or credit note (on full price & SALE items) where the goods
- are in saleable condition;
- have not been worn or used;
- have the original tags still attached;
- are received back within 30 days of date of purchase; and
- are accompanied by a copy of your invoice or proof of purchase.
Please note items purchased in any of our Outlets are marked final sale.
Unless faulty, no change of mind refunds, exchanges or store credits will be provided for any clearance items purchased.
Read more details on specific return and exchange conditions here.